Mail Manager is a comprehensive mail program for OSCommerce. Designed for 2.2RC2a and OSC 2 CSS.
- Send all emails both in html and in text.
- Allow editing and templating of all emails, to include order confirmation, create account, password forgotten, status update, and tell a friend emails from the admin
- Add a post sales email marketing ability to OSCommerce
- Modulate the rate that emails are sent
Emails that can be edited and templated from the admin include the emails that are initiated when a customer create an account, completes an order, requests a password, sends a ‘tell a friend’ email, recieves when an order status is updated, the single emails sent directly from the admin to a customer, and the newsletters.
- Mail manager allows the shop owner to create and edit all emails from the admin with both an html and a text alternative, to allow professional and readable emails to be produced.
- To create a consistent look, templates can be produced in the admin that can be applied to all emails.
- A bulkmail module is included that allows the rate that OSCommerce sends email and newsletters to be adjusted. The rate is in seconds per email. This allows shops on shared web-hosting account to send large mailings without exceeding band-width limitations.
- The bulkmail module also contains a special feature that allows the sending of marketing emails to customer that have recently made a purchase. This email contains an orders product listing, to include images and links to ‘write a review’, and also contains cross sold items. (if the xsell module is installed).
- Mail Manager adds product images to the customer initiated tell_a_friend email.
- A search feature is added to the admin email that makes it simple to locate a customer and send them note, etc on a templated email.